avg. age: 37 mics required
We are a casual group of players who usually play Weekdays Latenight and Weekends UTC. Our average age is 37. Headsets/ Mics are strongly preferred. If that sounds like you, join us!
Note from group mod:
Welcome to Red Rover, Inc. Where we like to have fun and "do the thing."
Group chat has moved to slack. To request an invite send a message to "okxcy" over PSN, providing your email
Once you've joined the Slack you can request there to join the clan.
To new members: don't hesitate to post games here, especially if you're new and not comfortable joining slack just yet. They will fill!
KeldBjones would like to talk to you about bubbles. Well, sing about them actually: Bubble All The Things
Also on the latest episode of "So You Think You Can Tripmine" xmt_rcv confirms that you absolutely cannot. Get rekt by a cherry bomb.
Teach us your ways:
The clan forum page on Bungie.net needs your love. Put your specific set of skills, into words, images and videos, both PvE and PvP, and help us help others be awesome.
1) Be respectful of your team and group members.
2) It's important to the health of the group that members make the sessions they sign up for. Please do your best to not have any last minute drops (Last minute = 1 hour or less without communicating to your team). Last minute drops and no-shows will be reported by session members and leaders.
3) Any suggested changes to a session should be communicated to all team members and agreed to before they are enacted.
4) As a group member, you represent Red Rover Inc., always act in line with that.
5) We are very open to both relaxed, blind/sherpa sessions as well as experienced sessions to "get it done." That said, feel free to post accordingly but limit unreasonable barriers of entry (e.g. like people used to do with Gjallarhorn) as it is bad form.
All players and skill levels welcome! This is a sherpa run for the Leviathan raid. No experience necessary. Just bring a headset and some patience.
Celebrate 10 years of hella avg PvP.
Prestige Calus CP. Please be a chill guardian with patience and time. Please also have good communication and some prior Prestige completions.
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.